The Pawshake Halloween Special
Coming Saturday, 31 October, it’s Halloween for you and your pet! That’s why we made this little Halloween Special for you to give you some spooooky tips!
Safety for your pet
- Keep your (black) cat inside to keep her safe from any “jokers”
- Keep your dogs in a quiet place without any commotion so they won’t get scared. If your dogs are reactive to your doorbell, switch it off so they won’t be disturbed by the children who are trick-or-treating. You can hang a bag full of sweets on your front door to avoid any tricking ;-)
- Will you be out celebrating Halloween yourself? Give your pet a nice evening too by hiring a pet sitter
- With all the candles around, make sure your pet doesn’t get burned
- Your pet is not a doll. Some cute little halloween-themed coats that keep them warm are okay but fussy, uncomfortable costumes are not fun for your cat or dog at all
- Make sure your pet doesn’t get hold of all the treats :-)
Spooooky home-made dog treats
Get baking and let your dog enjoy these spooky cookies! So tasty!
Myths surrounding black cats seem to resurface around Halloween. But those kitties aren’t the least bit scary, they are the sweetest little things! On our Facebook page, we asked you to send us pictures for National Black Cat Day. We’ll share with you the prettiest black furry friends within our community!
Instead of putting your pet in a costume, you could disguise yourself, your kids or grandkids as your pet! This will get them very confused! ;-)
Do you have any more fun ideas for Halloween? Share them on our Facebook page!