Hello fellow fur parents! We are a small household (couple with no kids) in Lengkong tiga with a 11 year old adopted dog, Nala who has poor eyesight and has been with us for over 2 years. We have a large living space and provide quality care for furkids who board with us. We are a gentle bunch and use positive training techniques. We provide boarding services as well as daycare.
During daycare: There is a small park around neighborhood that we take Nala out to often and there are a lot of doggy pals that we meet along our walk. From time to time, we will meet up with a group of dog owners and their pals for a friendly hangout in the neighborhood.
- Nala’s diet consists of cooked chicken (to assist you, especially for longer stays, we are able to cater the same meal for ur dog too at additional $8 per day)
- Able to walk the dogs 2-3 times per day
- Furkids will be free to roam our apartment and sleep wherever they want
- Safety gate available (used to section off areas of the house for dogs’ safety and comfort especially during clean up times)
- female, sterilized
- 11 years old, inactive
- blind with a heart murmur but otherwise in good condition
Grace was great, sent videos and photos daily and we were comforted that Lizzie and Duffy were well taken care of!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!