Hello fellow fur parents! My name is Grace, I grew up with dogs and cats.
I live with my husband, our housemate from Australia and our adopted 11 year old dog, Nala who has poor eyesight who has been with us for over 2 years. She has since warmed up and gotten comfortable with our little family's routine. We live in a large hdb apartment in Lengkong Tiga and provide quality care for furkids who board with us. We are a gentle bunch and use positive training techniques.
On the busiest weekday, the dogs will be mostly by themselves while we're away at our day jobs. That said, in reality we are able to provide more hours of care for the dogs as me and my husband tend to work from home often.
There is a small park around neighborhood that we take Nala out to often and there are a lot of doggy pals that we meet along our walk. From time to time, we will meet up with a group of dog owners and their pals for a friendly hangout in the neighborhood.
- Nala’s diet consist of cooked chicken (to assist you, especially for long stays, we are able to cater the same meal for ur dog too at additional $8 per day)
- Able to walk the dogs 2-3 times per day
- Furkids will be free to roam our apartment and sleep wherever they want
- Safety gate available (used to section off areas of the house for dogs’ safety and comfort especially during clean up times)
- female, sterilised
- 11 years old, inactive
- blind with heart murmur but otherwise in good condition
Grace was great, sent videos and photos daily and we were comforted that Lizzie and Duffy were well taken care of!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!