We are paw-rents to a 10-yr-old mini Schnauzer, Mikki. All our pet sitting assignments are through friends' referrals (hence no ratings on Pawshake). We have decided to take it to the next level to offer our service through Pawshake! Why us?
1) Leonard used the be in the K9 unit during his NS days and is trained at handling dogs.
2) As both of us hold a 9-6 job, we take turns to cover each other on the times that either of us have to work late or has last minute inevitable engagements. You get 2 sitters for the price of one!
3) Daily video and photos updates to paw-rents
4) Video calls if you like!
5) Jog with your dog (if required)
6) Our homesitting rates includes 2 walks & 2 feeds only. $25 additional per walk/feed.
Either way, we love both dogs and cats and this is what motivates us in giving the best care for any furkids that we take care of.
Ping us if you need help in feeding/walking/pet sitting your furkids!
We are pleased and satisfied yet again with Leonard visit. Thank you.
Great sitter! Friendly and really pleasant to deal with. Most importantly, my pet was very well taken care of. I received consistent updates daily. Gave me peace of mind when I was away. Thank you so much Zerry! Will definitely not hesitate to engage your services again in future. 😊
Leonard & Z
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!