We are paw-rents to a 10-yr-old mini Schnauzer, Mikki. All our pet sitting assignments are through friends' referrals (hence no ratings on Pawshake). We have decided to take it to the next level to offer our service through Pawshake! Why us?
1) Leonard used the be in the K9 unit during his NS days and is trained at handling dogs.
2) As both of us hold a 9-6 job, we take turns to cover each other on the times that either of us have to work late or has last minute inevitable engagements. You get 2 sitters for the price of one!
3) Daily video and photos updates to paw-rents
4) Video calls if you like!
5) Jog with your dog (if required)
6) Our homesitting rates includes 2 walks & 2 feeds only. $25 additional per walk/feed.
Either way, we love both dogs and cats and this is what motivates us in giving the best care for any furkids that we take care of.
Ping us if you need help in feeding/walking/pet sitting your furkids!
Leonard is very accommodative and follow through the specific tasks. This’s our second booking with him and another advance booking confirmed!
Z and Leonard were so good with Thjodolf. We were able to trust them fully to pet sit and enjoy our time away. Really appreciate the ease of communication, regular updates and their flexibility. Thank you so much!
Leonard & Z
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!