We are paw-rents to a 12-yr-old mini Schnauzer, Mikki.
All our pet sitting assignments are through friends' referrals (hence not many ratings on Pawshake). We have decided to take it to the next level to offer our service through Pawshake!
1) Leonard used the be in the K9 unit during his NS days and is trained at handling dogs.
2) As both of us hold a 9-6 job, we take turns to cover each other on the times that either of us has to work late or has last-minute inevitable engagements. You get 2 sitters for the price of one!
3) Daily video and photos updates to paw-rents
4) Video calls if you like!
5) Jog with your dog (if required)
6) Our home sitting (overnight) hours are 8pm - 8am, include 2 walks & 2 feeds only. $25 additional per walk/feed.
7)Currently, we have a flexibility of take care of your dog in the day time at your place.
8) Each visit is $25 (about 45mins-1hr per visit).
Either way, we love both dogs and cats and this is what motivates us in giving the best care for any furkids that we take care of. As we travel occasionally, we totally understand how paw-rents feel being away from your furkids.
If you have any additional requests, feel free to let us know too and we'll see where we can help as much as possible. Ping us if you need help in feeding/walking/pet sitting your furkids!
Preferred areas (as it is near our home /workplace): -Central/South-West Singapore Other places may be considered if it is strictly on the weekends
Really good. We were really late coming home and she didn't make a fuss. She looked after our pup like her own.
We are pleased and satisfied yet again with Leonard visit. Thank you.
Leonard & Z
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!