My name is Jess and I'd be delighted to take care and look after your dog(s)! I've moved to Singapore about 3 years ago from Australia. I've grown up with pets my whole life with my family, which included 9 dogs (6 are rescued) and 1 rescued cat over the years. Therefore taking care of dogs and cats is second nature to me. I live in a 2.5 bedroom apartment in the heart of CBD alone with my friendly japanese spitz dog Mochi. Even though it is in the business district but there are few massive grass field just within 8min walking distance away from my home. If your furbaby is timid or aggressive type I will seperate the two dogs in different rooms. I am also a certified canine first responder.
My services would include:
- Giving food (provided by you), water and a place to sleep for the pet(s)
- Taking them out for walks (about 30min). Over the weekend I normally take them to off leash dog park.
- Webcam installed for anytime viewing (I work from 9-6 on weekdays, my office is only 10min walking distance away)
- Whole private bedroom (no cage, for small dogs will be place in lvinig room glass room)
- Free to roam around the house (When I'm not around the dogs will be in their rooms for safety reasons)
- I only take one client's pet(s) at a time to ensure safety & hygiene
- Play time minimum 1 hr a day
- Pee pad is included
- Treats are included depending on the pet's diet
- shower if over 1 week stay (optional)
Check in/out: Weekdays (after 6:30pm), Weekend (anytime as long as let us know in advance :))
We will treat your doggie as a family! It might be worth to note that I'm not doing this just for the money as I am doing it to have some good company for mochi and me! :)
Jessica really helpful and approachable despite the condition that Cobi has. Thanks for the daily updates and photos of Cobi, it really make my day when I am overseas
This was the second time our dog stayed with Jessica and Mochi. From the daily photo, Cobby loves Mochi. Jessica is a great pet sitter, and can tell that she is very patience to Cobby. Thank you so much to Jess for taking good care of our furkid when we are away.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!