Hi there! My name is Tilly, I’m from London and have been living Singapore for the past 3 years.
I grew up surrounded by cats, dogs and monkeys in Penang, Malaysia!
I miss my animals so much when I’m in Singapore, so I would love to have the opportunity to take care of yours while you are away.
I know how important it is to leave your pet with someone you can trust.
I have 2 pugs in London (Beatrice and Penelope)- they are princesses- so I have experience taking care of multiple dogs and walking them at the same time in a city (that’s a skill in itself). Beatrice is very lazy, and Penelope is very hyperactive! I’m happy to look after all types of dogs.
My younger sister works for Lily’s kitchen (a gourmet pet food company) in London, and my whole family is a bit dog-crazy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Dogs are family, and I would treat your pet as if it were my family, with plenty of Cuddles and treats!
My boyfriend Nick and I are living in Tanjong Pagar, right next to a small park, and have always thought it would be a great place to take a dog on a walk- lots of wide pavements and nice green areas. I work 5 minutes away from my apartment, and my daily routine consists of having my lunch at home from 12-2pm. So every day your pet wouldn’t be alone for very long.
We recently dog-sat for 1 month for people in our building, for a 5-month-old French bulldog called Zilli! She was a lot of work and needed maximum attention - it was challenging at times as she had a few medicines to take 3 times a day. In the end, we fell in love with her!
I have been dog sitting a few regular dogs using Pawshake since I joined the app a year ago.
My family and I also rescued a pug from a puppy mill in Malaysia. The pug was very old and scared, he was blind and just wasn’t used to people. We managed to nurse him back to health and found him home after 1 year with us.
Some things to note before making a booking request with me:
- I have a small 1 bedroom apartment so I can’t really handle a large dog, unfortunately. Small dogs would be best suited.
- Due to the size of our apartment, 2 small dogs at a time are the most we could accept.
- if you have more than 1 dog, please make a separate booking request for each dog.
- Usually, we will try to meet you before our booking date so we can make sure we are a good fit for each other (but mainly as an excuse to hang out with a dog every chance we can get haha).
- any additional costs incurred as a result of taking care of your dog will be back charged to you separately at the end of the booking. Additional costs may include 24hr use of aircon if requested by pet owners, and dry cleaning as a result of any accidents caused by your pup (such as pee on beds or sofas)
We cant wait to meet you and your furry friends!
Tilly was wonderful with our little pup! She was flexible, attentive and communicative and we felt so comfortable the whole time we were away. Penelope can’t wait until her next stay!
Tilly understands dogs well and genuinely love them. From the first time she met Solo, she has shown great friendliness and understanding. Tilly accommodates his needs with empathy and love. Easy going and reachable too. Thank you, Tilly!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!