Small dog: $35/ day
Medium dog: $45/ day
Large dog: $55/ day
Small dog: $45/ night
Medium dog: $55/ night
Large dog: $65/ night
2nd dog onwards will still be same price.
2 ways transport: $50
Any excess will need to topup in cash.
Dog Boarding Service includes:
- Feeding (Own brought food, able to warm for your dogs pre-cooked cooked food if needed & own food bowl.)
- Treats time (Own brought treats).
- 2 walks a day (Only for dogs that pee &/ or poo only on grass.) Own brought poo bags, leash & collar).
- Sufficient exercise & mind stimulation activities will be provided in the house.
- Daily socialising for all dogs, except for very aggressive/ uncalm/ on heat/ sick/ weak dogs.
- Daily body wiping
- Daily hair brushing (For long coat & non-aggressive).
- Bath & dry for boarded at least 10 days. (Too aggressive will stop the procedure).
- Basic groom, excl. haircut, for boarded at 20 days. (Too aggressive will stop the procedure).
Basic grooming available, depending on the size & requirements, from $40 onwards. That includes:
- Ear cleaning
- Ear hair removal
- Anal glands expression
- Shave underparts hair
- Clipping & filing nails
- Brush teeth (Doesn't apply to aggressive dogs)
- Paw hair trimming
- Bath & dry
- Before boarded, owners are required to fill up a form & sign after read the terms & conditions.
- Vaccination updated or tither test done (to provide latest updated prove)
- On flea & tick & worming prevention. We accept natural preventives.
- Puppies to have completed all puppy jabs, dewormed & on flea tick preventive.
- Prompt markers or tends to lose it, need pampers worn. Pampers to be provided by owner. If owner doesn't have, I will use mine & surcharge applicable. If unsure of what pampers to use, better use mine.
- If newspaper/ pee pad/ pee tray trained, pls bring your own. Or surcharge is applicable.
- No chews or bones to be brought.
- A list of things to bring will be sent to you. You may choose to bring your own or use ours. If you choose to use ours, a surcharge will be billed.
- Any behaviour / health issues dogs that requires more care & attention, requires to topup a fee.
- Check in & out time between 7am - 7pm. Any time before or after will have surcharge.
We welcome you to house visit our place but we do have some strict rules for visitors, will be told before visit, so as to maintain calmness & health status in the house for the dogs. Do checkout my 100% good reviews in my profile. I'm open to discussion if you have any doubts. Just let me know. Look forward to hear from you & you pawpal soon! Thank you!
Karen is very kind and patient with Milo and me. She took very good care of my dog, Milo, and provided plenty of updates and advice on how to handle Milo better. As a first time dog owner, I was very lost and uncertain about many things and she provided plenty of help and taught me how to correct certain bad habits. She could connect with Milo well and discipline him when necessary. She is very trustworthy and I trust her to take care of Milo again in the future.
Pawsome experience with Karen! Very responsive and provided constant updates of how Yuki is doing without me prompting. Karen is also very sincere and patient to understand Yuki better to help her be comfortable in a new environment. She also gave valuable advises and tips she observed from Yuki’s bad habits / behaviour. Will definitely be back again! Thanks Karen for taking care of Yuki! :)
- Shower & dry pets
- Basic grooming (Nails clipping, ears cleaning, clear anus glands & paw hair trimming.)
- Walk the dog
- Basic Obedience Training (Not a licensed trainer)
- Provide advise based on experience and own knowledge.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!