I have prior experience in cat-sitting (for a femalee cat around 2 years of age).
Also a volunteer for SPCA's cat shelter since May 2019.
I am able to cat-sit in the early morning (arriving between 7.30am to 8am) and evening (arriving between 5pm to 5.30pm)
I am also able to spend at least an hour in the house to play with the cat. I have previously brought a box and some yarn from my house as extra play for the cat I sat for. The cat also loved the Cat Alone app on my phone.
I love grooming cats (I will clean up fur after grooming).
A typical cat-sitting day would be: play with cat for a few minutes upon arrival, then feed the cat/give medication if needed, clear litter while the cat eats, groom cat/play with cat again, clean feeding area and area surrounding litter box (will sweep or vacuum necessary areas), give the cat some last pats and stroking and clear any extra litter again before leaving.
I currently do not own a pet cat, but I have two terrapins who have been with me for 10 years!
I would want to adopt a black cat in the future (black cats are generally not favoured by adopters, poor things!).
Do let me know beforehand if there are any special requirements that your cat needs :).
With 4 cats, our constant concern is their well-being when we go for our vacation. The longest vacation we went on recently and the first time we knew of this app for pet sitter services.
1. Shahidah commits to the time and always punctual.
2. We opt for twice a day visits from 7 October till 22 October 2019.
3. She comes in as early as 7:30am and in the evening, at 5:30pm to feed all 4 cats and clean after them.
4. We have one cat who has a habit of peeing and pooping out of his litter and Shahidah had no qualms to clean up after him.
5. She monitors all 4 cats wellbeing and there was once she informed that one cat has not pooped and when he did, she was so happy.
6. Four cats, four temperaments but she aced them all. She even came up with ways to play fetch with one of our hyper cat.
7. Shahidah vacuums the home regularly, water the plants and cleans after them every single day.
8. Assist to feed medication, clean the tear stains and clean up the butt of the cat to ensure no poop stains.
We will sure seek Shahidah's pet sitter services for our next vacation.
Thank you Shahidah for your love, time and dedication towards our furkids and treating them like your very own. You are a god-send!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!