Hi there, I'm Grace! :) I'm an avid dog lover and grew up with a dog in the household.
I'm in my early 30s, currently working in the education industry, and staying in an apartment (just my husband and I). We both really love dogs and would love to have a dog in the house, but would prefer to pet-sit instead of adopting as we both work. I work part-time so I’ll be home often and will be able to tend to your dog.
I'm very familiar with dogs because I had my dog when I was 17, and was the one who took care of her most of the time, since I was the one who insisted to have a dog at home, haha.
We stay in a small apartment and try our best to keep it neat and minimalistic, so there's space for your dog to run around. We're also at the corner unit, so less distractions if your dog is sensitive to sound. I'm also comfortable with dogs of all sizes, really love them all!
Services that I provide for dog sitting:
- Daily walks (there’s a small park just downstairs - duration depending on dog)
- Food preparation (includes heating up food, simple preparation of food according to your dog’s needs)
- Shower and daily grooming (do bring your dog’s shampoo along - I’ve got a towel for them)
- Daily updates with photos & videos
- We allow the doggy to sleep in our room if he’s afraid of being alone
- Feeding medication if your dog requires
- Shower your doggie with lots of cuddles and love!
Fun fact: I used to do marketing for pet food, so I do have a basic background of dog dietary needs =D
Hope to be able to dogsit your furkid! =)
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!