- house visits for cats, dogs, gerbils and small creatures (okay with taking care of all pets in one visit)
- keep in touch with owner, and send daily photo updates
- feed pet(s)
- clear litter, replenish litter, clean up any mess
- walk pet (if needed)
- basic medication (if needed)
- water plants, collect mail etc.
Duration of Visit
- I will stay until the pet has finished eating and is well-settled (up to 30 minutes)
- There has been a case where the owner forgot to pass me a key. I had to engage a locksmith and break the lock, which took me about 3 hours. Hence, if the situation calls for it, I can extend my stay.
- I will treat your pets as if they were mine
- I charge one flat fee regardless of how many furries you have.
- I've taken care of cats, dogs, chinchillas, etc. and I'm happy to help water your plants as well.
- Just let me know. I'm also okay with last-minute bookings.
My Flexibility with Timing / Experience
- I run my own business and own a car which makes me very mobile.
- Hence I have ample and flexible time to hang around with your furry family member(s) and give them the love and attention that they will likely need while you are away.
- I am quite flexible with timing.
- I have been pet sitting since Pawshake was incepted several years ago.
- I can also take photos of your pet(s) and then send them to you as a daily update.
- I stay at Boon Keng area with the company of two cats that I adore very much.
- The older one is Tigger, an Oriental Shorthair male and his younger sister is Yuki, a Khao Manee.
- I offer to help anyone to dog-sit or cat-sit based on my availability, as I find it hard to have cat-sitting services when I am overseas - hence paying it forward and also offering to help if there is a need to do so.
- And I love cats and dogs of course!!
- I used to have dogs as pets: a Yorkshire terrier mixed breed, a Jack Russell and a Shar-pei.
- I am also okay with pets with special needs and attention, and I know how to administer oral medication.
- If you have any special requirements or requests, do feel free to share them with me.
- I will see how I am able to help manage these requests.
- Nothing is too difficult, as long as it helps to make both yourself and the furry ones feel better and more comfortable.
See Some of the Furries I've Taken Care Before
- I also take time to create a blog which features all the furry animals that I've taken care and loved before.
- Just Google "mrwildy + catsit" and you will see all the connections that I've formed and hope to reconnect again in the future.
Willie was very kind to our cat and kept us updated every day. I looked forward to the pictures and updates and could count on getting them every day. He was very responsible and we felt assured while traveling. Will definitely ask him to help again when we travel :) thank you Willie!
Willie is an excellent sitter. He was patient with Mochi, my cat, and sent pics and videos of how well he was doing including Mochi's favorite "brushy brush" sessions. Besides cleaning the litter area and topping up food and water, he helped water my plants. Thanks 😀
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!