Being an animal lover for as long as I can remember, I have interned at a cat shelter, The Cat Museum, worked part time and interned at the Jurong Bird Park. Through interning at the cat shelter, I have learnt how to groom cats (bathing them, cleaning their ears, clipping their nails and administering both pill and liquid medication). I have experience with cats of all ages, from kittens that are few weeks of age to senior cats. I also have experience in handling cat fights in case you own more than one at home. Although I am still an amateur with dogs, I am able to provide basic training using positive reinforcement which I did for my own dog. My dog, Cookie, was rescued from a household that neglected him as such, he was not able to walk on the lead and was not taught basic commands. Within months of rescuing him, I taught him all the basic commands and got him to walk properly on the leash (videos can be provided if requested).
During my house visits, I will:
1. clean any litter/mess your pet(s) leaves behind
2. feed your pet(s) if needed
3. play with your pet(s)
4. train your dog(s)
5. provide any insights on potential pet behavioural problems such as separation anxiety and destroying of furniture (if any) and help with the situation
During my dog walks, I will:
1. train your dog to pee and poo on command if you desire to do so
2. train your dog to not pull the leash during walks
3. train your dogs to not dash out of the house
4. train your dogs to not stop at every tree
5. train your dogs to not chase after every bird he sees
I can also walk dogs with anxiety issues as mine does. Your dog(s) are guaranteed to be dog-tired after the walks as their cognitive skills are applied (rest assured I do not give mindless walks)! The duration of the dog walks will typically be 20minutes but longer if your dog is more active, I can even run if needed! Of course, most importantly, I will provide your pet(s) with lots of snuggles and love!
I understand that every dog as his/her individual needs and will tailor their experiences accordingly.
Gladys was really caring and really friendly with Cloud. Cloud would get so excited every time she would come to take her out for walk. They became really good friends right after they met each other. We look forward seeing her again soon.:)
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!