Hi, I'm Hazel!
6 yrs experienced sitter with over 18 breeds of dogs and cats... petboarder previously in the UK and now back in SG. Safety and comfort top priority. 24/7 supervision.
First hand experience with over 18 breeds of dogs from MASSIVE Alsatian mix to Tiny Silky Terrier, 2 cats, countless rodents(not counting my own pet experience 20 years)... I have been a pet sitter initially in the UK and now am back home in Singapore! Your pet's safety and comfort is our top priority. We are not here to borrow your pets to play.
Ever worry about your pet back home while you are on holiday? Worry no more as pet owners ourselves, we have experienced the concern first hand and therefore provide these complimentary services! Photo updates, Skype calls, Medication log, Food intake log, Maintanence of coat and cleaning of paws and underbody, and a strict adherence to your care instructions!
I follow a strict adherence to your instructions for e.g.:
- Feeding requirements
- Brushing and maintanence of coat
- Socailisation/no socialisation with other dogs (I do not force this upon them)
- No visitors and no children interaction. Your pets are here to be taken care of, not to be taken advantaged of for our enjoyment and placed under more stress.
- Poisonous substances and food is never left within reach of all animals
- Pick up/Drop off $10 (each way) (small pets and cats must be in crate, Dogs must be comfortable and experienced riding in backseat or crate. Fee for defecation onboard $30)
- Basic (home) grooming $25
- Long coat maintanence $5-$15 per day (depending on coat, inspection will be done on first day, if too tangled, client will be advised to visit a groomer before stay instead to have access to better equipment)
- Small pets and cats will be kept in separate room from dogs. Optional for shy dogs if room unoccupied by small animals
- Dog training $10 (per 45 minutes of focus training, positive reinforcement only)
Personally I have had my dog been taken care of by other pet sitters and this has changed my outlook forever. My dog returned, detrained, double her body weight (from 5 to 10 kg), coat severedly matted (had to be shaved down), New allergies from eating human food (they fed her intentionally and accidentally, bread, burgers, fries, a whole roast chicken, and did not prevent raiding of dustbin), NOT TO MENTION caught outside of the ELEVATOR/LIFT while walker is inside. From hence forth I have sworn to be even MORE stringent a dog carer, be it my own or others.
- Owned dogs, cat, rabbits, birds for 20 years
- Basic grooming certificate
- Pick up and drop off
- Agility/Obedience training (Positive reinforcement)
- I do have are a very particular set I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a dream for people with particular instructions for their furbaby ;)
I can administer
I have experience with
I also offer
I can provide
When your pet stays with me
Only dogs older than 1 year.