- Cats only.
- (Updated 2022) Due to the fluid COVID-19 situation, we will try our best to fulfill every cat sitting request with some back-up plans. This will be discussed during the meet-and-greet session.
We are cat lovers. We had taken care of many cats since we joined Pawshake years back, and have received plenty of compliments which makes us happy :-)
If we have accepted your booking inquiry, we will definitely want to understand your cat and the environment more. Thus a meet and greet session will be arranged to ensure both of us and the cat are comfortable with each other.
From our experience, we have learnt how to make your cat feels at ease with our visits. We do believe that we carry certain scent that only cats will feel it from the feedback of cat parents as in certain occasions, the super shy (to strangers) cats will still come to us or at least not to be so defensive during the first meet up. This builds confidence to cat parents to leave their beloved cats to be under our care as it usually turns out that the shy cats will become our friends after few visits, despite the short engagement.
Now comes to our service.
A typical visit will be around 20 minutes. Usual visiting time during weekday: lunch time between 12:00pm - 1:30pm; weekends: varies.
*Additional fees might apply:
(1) If the pet sitting area is not within central and south of Singapore; but we would not recommend you to book us if you are staying too far away (>10km from CBD) as we also want to hold the responsibility to attend to your feline as soon as possible in case of emergency, even though we have our own transport.
(2) If there is more than 1 litter tray or special feeding instruction (we have attended to specially chop wet food into required size and heat them up to prefered temperature before monitoring the cats to finish them slowly)
(3) Festive season between Chirstmas and Year End season (23 Dec - 4 Jan).
- Water the plants
- Collect the letters / newspapers
We respond to booking request within 6 hours (most of the time within 2 hours), and can meet in flexible timing. So please be considerate by sticking to one single booking request at a time without sending mass requests to many cat sitters (and eventually reject most of them after plenty of QnA exchanged) because you might jeopardise others booking acceptance rate.
Feel free to ask any questions you have =)
First time using Pawshake, and we were very happy with Sze Ping. Our fluffball Ari trusted him on the spot. He made sure that we gave him clear instructions: Ari's food, watering the plants, etc. He sent us daily updates on how he was doing, which really helped us relax and enjoy our first holiday in 2.5 years. Thank you!
Sze Ping was super friendly and communicative from the moment we contacted him and took really good care of my cats while we were away. Will definitely recommend and book again!
The photos are the cats we boarded in Pawshake :)
We are very used to them, familiar with their habits and needs. But of course every cat is different, so please share your cat's personality and habits, and we'll do the possible to keep their routine. Do read the reviews to see how we are able to treat different cats with different behaviors.
*Bonus (from Sze Ping) : I am a photographer and I will take some photos for the cats if they are cooperative ;). You may check some photos taken by me in the listing.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!