- Cats only.
- (Updated Sep’19) Chirstmas and Year End booking for 2019 has started, please book in advance with revised rate (to be discussed individually). We can only take in certain slots per day and some are already filled by regulars.
We are cat lovers. We had taken care of many cats since we joined Pawshake years back, and have received plenty of compliments which makes us happy :-)
If we have accepted your booking inquiry, we will definitely want to understand your cat and the environment more. Thus a meet and greet session will be arranged to ensure both of us and the cat are comfortable with each other.
From our experience, we have learnt how to make your cat feels at ease with our visits. We do believe that we carry certain scent that only cats will feel it from the feedback of cat parents as in certain occasions, the super shy (to strangers) cats will still come to us or at least not to be so defensive during the first meet up. This builds confidence to cat parents to leave their beloved cats to be under our care as it usually turns out that the shy cats will become our friends after few visits, despite the short engagement.
Now comes to our service.
A typical visit will be around 20 minutes, but we are fine to extend the stay upon discussion or you can opt for the option for sleepover at your place to have your cats being accompanied for the longest time. However, we love our own home so may not be able to fulfill the stayover option if it’s inconvenient for us, hope you can understand that.
Usual visiting time during weekday: between 7pm - 11pm; weekends: between 2pm - 10pm.
*Additional fees might apply:
(1) If the pet sitting area is not within central and south of Singapore; but we would not recommend you to book us if you are staying too far away (>10km from CBD) as we also want to hold the responsibility to attend to your feline as soon as possible in case of emergency, even though we have our own transport.
(2) If two visits / longer stay during weekends is requested.
(3) If there is more than 1 litter tray or special feeding instruction (we have attended to specially chop wet food into required size and heat them up to prefered temperature before monitoring the cats to finish them slowly)
(4) Festive season between Chirstmas and Year End season (23 Dec - 4 Jan)
- Water the plants
- Collect the letters / newspapers
We respond to booking request within 4 hours (most of the time within 1 hour), and can meet in flexible timing. So please be considerate by sticking to one single booking request at a time without sending mass requests to many cat sitters (and eventually reject most of them after plenty of QnA exchanged) because you might jeopardise others booking acceptance rate.
Feel free to ask any questions you have =)
Sze Ping is very nice and professional ! I immediately trusted him to visit our home and take care of our cat. We were a bit nervous to leave our cat alone for 3 days but Sze Ping updated us on WhatsApp at each visit and took the worry out of our minds. Very pleasant experience and we would not hesitate to contact Sze Ping again in the future :)
He is a wonderful pet sitter.
My cat is very comfortable. Thank you very much.
The photos are the cats we boarded in Pawshake :)
We are very used to them, familiar with their habits and needs. But of course every cat is different, so please share your cat's personality and habits, and we'll do the possible to keep their routine. Do read the reviews to see how we are able to treat different cats with different behaviors.
*Bonus (from Sze Ping) : I am a photographer and I will take some photos for the cats if they are cooperative ;). You may check some photos taken by me in the listing.
Sze Ping And Fiona
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!