HELLO EVERYONE! The hardest thing to do while you go on a holiday would be leaving your precious fur-kids behind at home isn't it?
So that’s why I want to be that pet-sitter for you!
Currently I have 1 cat and 3 birds at home. Volunteered at Cat shelters before and am currently working at a place mingling with dogs everyday!
Time spent at your place would include playing, giving them treats(if their diet allows) and even hugs if they allow me to.
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun : 6am - 7am (Only able to stay for 30 mins)
Mon & Thurs: 10am (45 mins - 1 hour)
Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun : 7.30pm - 9pm (45 mins - 1 hour)
Mon & Thurs: 5pm - 8pm (45 mins - 1 hour)
Services provided for each visit:
- Feeding and changing of water ( includes preparing of food if they need a special diet)
- Cleaning of their litter boxes (Cats) or playpens (Dogs)
- 30 mins of dog-walking at your fur-kids’ favourite hangout place
- Playtimes in the evenings
- Extra services include: watering of plants, collecting of letters from the mailbox and feeding other pets (such as rabbits, hamsters and fishes).
- Any other special requests as needed by owners (will help if it’s within my means)
Updates will be done every day through photos and videos by WhatsApp.
I will arrange a non-obligatory house visit before the actual pet-sitting, because I would like us to have a mutual understanding, also to see how your pet react to me and most importantly to know you guys a little better.
Give me a paw-up and I’m excited to work something out together with you and your fur-kids! Rest assured as your fur-kids will be be treated as my own the moment I walk through your door!
Bonus: Pet Photography, so you will have new pictures each time you come back from your trip! ☺️
* PLEASE NOTE:
- Additional fees will apply if there's more than 2 pets.
- Taxi fares is required for my morning pet sitting services on my work days (tues, Wed, Fri, sat & sun).
- Additional $5 for every 30 mins if needed to stay longer.
- If your pet is aggressive to strangers, per visit charge would be $40.
- Charges for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year Day, Chinese New Year (Eve, 1st, 2nd Day) would be $35 per visit.
-Any extension before & after the pet-sitting dates at a last minute notice (72 hours), it would be $35 per visit.
Juliet is a very caring sitter and my dogs both love her very much! Always can rely on her for days where I need someone to keep an eye on them whilst I’m out for long hours
Amazing service from Juliet !! Our Rosie and Mellow love her and she is very good with them !! We are very satisfied with her service and when we have future trips will definitely engage her ! ❤️❤️❤️
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!