Experience with both young puppies and senior dogs.
Personalised care tailored according to your dog's needs.
In order to provide optimal care and attention to all dogs being hosted, I will only accept a maximum of 2 dogs (depending on the dogs' gender, temperaments and health conditions) at any given point in time.
Regular clients of different nationalities: Americans, Australians, Indonesian-Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Malaysians, and Singaporeans.
About the Home Boarding Environment
I take pride in providing a clean, hygienic and cosy environment for all my fur guests. All dogs will be able to roam freely in my spacious 5-room apartment, which will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.
Fresh, filtered water provided for drinking. Your furkids will be treated to fresh fruits and vegetables (i.e. watermelon, apple, kiwi, banana, carrots, cucumber, celery, steamed sweet potato, potato, pumpkin, etc) occasionally at no extra costs. Please let me know in advance if your dogs have any dietary concerns or food allergies.
At night, all dogs will relax and sleep in the air-conditioned master bedroom with us! Your furkids will be checked on (and monitored, especially so for seniors or dogs with special needs) thru' out the night.
Plenty of grass-filled spaces, parks, and park connectors conveniently located near where we stay. Your furkids will be taken on walks daily, and they will be wiped clean each time they return from the outside. If your furkid stays with us over the weekends, we may bring him/her on outings to dog-friendly cafes, Botanic Garden, Gardens by the Bay, and/or West Coast Park!
Regular updates in the form of SMS, WhatsApp, photos and/or videos daily.
Free bath during or at the end of stay.
5 Things Pawrents Should Take Note So That All Our Fur Guests Enjoy Their Stay Here:
(1) your dog MUST be free of ticks/fleas, and/or on anti-tick/flea prevention prior to boarding
(2) dogs MUST be up-to-date in their annual vaccinations (to minimise any cross-infections)
(3) regrettably, for safety reasons, dogs with aggressive temperaments and/or severe behavioural issues may not be accepted
(4) owners are to provide their food (and/or raw ingredients) for their dogs. I can help to cook the food for your dog (if necessary) with no additional charges
(5) to ensure that your furkids feel as they are at home while they are here, and to reduce any stress they may experience in an unfamiliar environment, you are encouraged to bring along: their food and water bowls, harness and leash, pee pan/tray and pee pads, bath towel(s), bedding, favourite toy(s), treats/snacks, shampoo (especially if using medicated or prescribed by vet), diapers, cone/lampshade (if applicable), and one or two pieces of your old/existing clothings!
Though I will exercise care in handling all given belongings/accessories, please note that I will not be liable in the event any of the items are soiled/damaged.
Please inform me of any medical conditions that your pet is suffering from, and any special requirements, i.e. administering of oral medications, application of eye drops/gel, etc.
* For check-in and check-out BEFORE 8.00AM and AFTER 7.00PM, I will proceed downstairs to meet you and pick-up or return your furkid at the estate's drop-off point, carpark or lobby/void-deck, so as not to disturb our neighbours. Appreciate your understanding!
** Transport (on weekends only) to pick-up and/or drop-off your furkid may be arranged at additional cost of $12 per trip (subject to availability)
A Little Background About Me
My last beloved dog of 16 years passed away in 2017. In the later part of his life, he was blind with cataracts and suffered from a severe neurological disorders i.e. Cushing's, due to old age. He had to be hand-fed and was unable to walk properly. Hence, for the few years prior to his death, we devoted a lot of time and resources on him; not just on medical expenses, but also on daycare and boarding. It was indeed a stressful period for us.
From costly commercial boarding facilities to home-based pet minding services, I have tried them all. That's why I truly understand the importance of placing your pets with someone whom you can trust; giving you a peace of mind while you are away at work, attending to personal matters, or for that much-needed holiday!
My family has since adopted a toy poodle, named Choco :) He is a sweet, fun-loving and good-natured dog, who is used to having different dogs around. I'm proud to say he gets along well with ALL of them!
This is our second time boarding our doggie with Adrienne... it was a last minute short business trip. Our doggie came back happy and healthy. Adrienne kept me posted throughout the day and is clearly a very well organized person who makes the effort to personalize and tailor the experience for our doggie. I can now go for trips without any worries... Great boarding experience! :)
Adrienne did a great job looking after our doggie and making him feel at home during boarding... she tried her best to follow his home routine, and sent many updates during the day. She even gamely agreed with applying his ear drops, which was a last minute request due to a sudden ear infection shortly before boarding. Wonderful boarding experience!
Feel free to drop me a message for enquiries prior to booking :) Thank you!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!