Hi! We are a family of four with two girls aged 10 and 12 who love dogs. I am a stay at home mum. We live in a condominium so we welcome big dogs too. We live on the ground floor and I have a biggish balcony so its a half outside place.
Just outside my apartment, we have a big garden and we are surrounded by a river side on the left and another green walking area on the right of the condo. If time permits (and you are agreeable), we will bring your dog to the nearby dog park too. There is also an off-leash area just outside my condo.
The reason we are dog-sitting is because we love dogs (of course!) and we would like to share our love with as many dogs as possible. We look after every dog like its our own and give it lots of hugs and cuddles everyday. Someone once told us, "I cant even tell that the dogs are not yours" and I think thats the best compliment that we can get. While someone else told us. "I am so sorry to bring my dog home, he would be so sad." Haha but they are always happy to go back to their parents.
We will follow your dog‘s schedule to match what it has at your home. Normally, we have two long walks and two short ones each day. I will be able to give your dog any medication, if necessary, as indicated by you. We have cared for dogs with partial paralysis as well. The age range of the dogs that we care for ranged from 3 months to 17 years old.
We have looked after basset hound, beagle, springer spaniels, Singapore Specials, poodles. maltese, labradors, labradoodles, french bulldogs, schnauzers, chihuahua, husky and even a Samoyed that needed medication everyday. We have been pet sitting for a five years now.
You are welcome to come meet us with your dog and let it decide if it likes us! We do not own our own dog and we will only take a maximum of three - four dogs at any one time so that we can get to know them better and each dog will get sufficient attention and love. We also provide day care services for your dog. Please contact me to find out more.
1. Drop-offs in the mornings only unless mutually agreed otherwise.
2. Dog bowls will be provided but feel free to bring your own if desired.
3. Dogs will be showered once a week. Towel and dog shampoo will be provided. Feel free to bring your own.
4. Dogs will be separated from other dogs in the house if we are not home, if thats what you prefer for your dog.
5. CCTV monitoring is done by us when we are not at home.
6. A daily morning update will be given.
7. The ceiling fan will be switched on 24/7. The aircon is switched on rom 2pm - 4pm.
8.We only accept friendly and non-aggressive dogs that are fully vaccinated, microchipped and are under a tick prevention measure. This so you can be assured your dog will be safe with us.
9. We have installed a gate adjacent to the front door so as to prevent any dog from running out. Hence, at any one time, only the gate or the front door will be open.
10. Puppies under one year old will cost more and Singapore Specials will not be taken in.
11. Your dog wil be loved and given lots of attention by me and my family!!
Vanessa is my regular sitter for Mia during the week when I’m at work. I drop her off in the morning at 7am and pick her up after work around 5pm. Mia loves going and getting attention from her two girls.
Vanessa and her family took good care of my 15 year old Maltese, Kayla. She kept me updated daily with photos and kept me informed of Kayla's daily progress. I am glad that I left Kayla with her. I definitely recommend her for your pet.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!