Hey there, I'm Phoebe! I'm from Singapore but grew up in Shanghai and lived in the NYC for a few years. I just moved back to Singapore a year ago with my two pups(Lola and Miguel) to be closer to my parents! I am fluent in English and Mandarin. I pretty much grew up with dogs all my life. I adopted Lola when I was 13 years old and took care of her mostly on my own. Am currently known to all my friends as "the dog mom", enough said hahha. Because I get to be home a lot, and have been considering a new addition to our family, I thought it would be great to open up our home to meet new fur friends and care for them in the mean time!
A little about the two kiddos we have here. Lola is a cocker spaniel/pomeranian mix I adopted when she was 4 weeks old, she is now 11 years old(young haha)! Lola's like a elegant old lady, she pretty much likes to be left alone and prefers to chill with the humans. Miguel, he's a two year old havanese. Miguel loves to play with other pups, eat treats and play fetch, he's also very nosy and curious one in our clan. They're both spayed/neutered.
What you can expect:
I am home in my apartment at least 5 days a week for most of the day, so your pup will rarely be left unattended, if I do leave, it's usually to run a errand or have a meal. And for the 2 days that I may not(I work part time), I'll be taking all the doggos to my familys' home(big house and yard), where they will have supervision and ample amount of space to run around. We usually start our day at 7am, with a walk around the neighborhood or we head nearby to the Fort Canning Park for a long morning walk and fetch. Breakfast is served immediately after the walk. My two gets steamed pumpkin as a mid-afternoon snack(good for their digestion!), so that's optional for you! We do go out to pee/poo real quick around 2pm, but it's not an official walk as it's too hot out. And our evening walk is usually around 6pm, we'll walk around the hood. Dinner will be served right after the walk. And right before we go to bed we'll go down for another quick pee.
- Vaccinated pups only
- Spayed/neutered pups only
- House trained pups only (unless it's a puppy under 7 months old, we will work on their training here at camp!)
- Will need a meet and greet to get to know each other and feel comfortable before accepting!
- I do wipe down their paws with antibacterial wet wipes upon returning home. We try our best to be hygenic so it could be a safe and fun experience for everyone!
- Will not take more than 3 campers at once. I want to be able to make sure each pup is having fun, staying healthy, and have ample amount of cuddles during their stay.
- Pick up/drop off available with extra charge depending on location.
- 5 nights and above, you'll go home with a bath :)
Come join me and the two permenant campers here at our home! We look forward to having you :)
- Professional Grooming Certificate
- Certified Pet Nutritionist
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!