Pawrent to 3 beautiful kitties. I work in shifts and would love to make new fur-friends everywhere~ Hit me up with your preferred dates/timings and I'll try to work it into my work schedule as best I can! I have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and am 100% comfortable with families with multiple furkids of all sizes and ages. From Chihuahuas to German Shepards, let me love them all! Confident in handling dogs, cats and rabbits for their basic needs. Able to assist with certain medication needs (eg: feeding tablets & administering injections) Please feel free to send me a message and we can discuss more! Willing to accept both adhoc and long-term arrangements, subject to availability.
Work Experience includes
Veterinary Clinic Technician (~2 years)
: Doggy grooming assistant (~1 year)
: Doggy boarding & hotel staff (~1 year)
Volunteer Experience includes
: Animal Shelter "Animal Lovers' League" (~8 years)
: Singapore Zoo Conservation Ambassador (~2 years)
*Please note that there will be an additional charge of $5 for any services booked on Public Holidays. Thank you~
-A typical walk ranges from 30 minutes to 60 minutes, flexible to adjust intensity and duration of the walk dependant on needs/preferences (eg: strolling pace for older dogs or brisk walk for the more energetic furkids)
- Poo bags and water (from portable bottle) can be provided by me for your furkid during the walk upon request. However please ensure your furkid has his/her own walking equipment (collar, harness/leash and any other accessories required)
*For medium/large/giant dogs, I will only walk 1 at a time for safety reasons.
For toy/small breeds, I'm happy to walk up to 2 at a time on a case by case basis.
1 to 2 hours, let me know if you need more hours and we can work something out (typical increase of $10 for each additional hour, depending on the number of furkids and things you would like to do)
- Other than fulfilling the basic needs of your furkid (ensuring enough food & water and basic cleaning of the area) your furkid will be showered with loads of cuddles and play time, and of course a million pictures and videos will be sent to mum and dad
- Options to Video call to chat with your furkids also avaliable upon request, because I know that's what I'd want for my own furkids :)
- Options to administer medications avaliable upon request
-On top of ensuring the necessities are settled (food, water, play and unlimited love) to your furkid, the price includes two 30 minute walks per day and one shower for every 4 days of booking, as long as the pawrents provide the shampoo and equipment
- Pictures and videos will be sent throughout the day with updates and the option to Video call and chat with your furkids
- Able to provide watering services for plants in the house, ensure mail is collected and other miscellaneous tasks if required
*If you wish to book any services, please do highlight any pointers to note regarding your furkid (eg: food aggression, old/current injuries and medical conditions, allergies and any concerns) This is especially important to me as the safety and well-being of all furkids is paramount
*Please reach out if you wish to add any special requests for any services, I will do my best to accomodate within reason
*Willing to discuss adjustments for pricing if you require. Don't be shy to ask, especially if you really need help!
First time using Pawshake and we are so lucky to have Steph! Steph paid a home visit and took our 5-month puppy out for pee and a short talk. She also played with our puppy for a while. Steph is very punctual and attentive. She is a caring person and get along with our puppy very well. Definitely will be a return customer!
Stephanie's love for animals is obvious in her interactions with my dog. she is gentle and sweet but also firm when she handles him on the leash. would definitely hire her again! :)
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!