About us: We are a family of 6 and a helper living in a three-storey terrace house. All of us are adults, although we are soon expecting a little baby to join us in 2020! We have been doing dog-boarding for 2.5 years now with Pawshake! Read more about our space and our services below.
We live in Serangoon Gardens in a 3-storey terrace house. Dogs who board with us are free to roam around the house, and this keeps them very happy and active! We have a huge park nearby where we walk all the dogs, and bring them there for their toiletting needs. We also have a backyard and a garden for smaller dogs who do not like to go out of the house to do their business. On occasions where we have a clash in bookings, our family is also able to board small dogs (Maltese, toy poodles etc.) in Emmanuel's sister's 4-room flat that is about a 10 minute drive away.
At the main house, we provide boarding as well as doggy day-care. There will be 24/7 supervision most of the time as at least one of us will be home at any given time. We notice that this provides dogs with great assurance, especially those with anxiety or separation issues. When you board with us, we will provide the following:
1. Regular feeds on your schedule with the food you provide. If you require us to cook for your dog, this service can be provided for an additional charge of $1 per day.
2. Walks in the morning and evening of around 10-20 minutes. If your dog requires more walks (e.g. afternoon walk), there will be an additional charge of $5 per extra session of walking.
3. Baths are provided free if your dog stays more than 6 days. For big dogs that cannot be bathed in our normal bathroom, additional charges may apply. Please check with us.
4. Lots of cuddles and hugs!
5. Daily photos and updates. If you would like us to take videos, just let us know in advance!
How Many Dogs At A Time?
We are dedicated to providing specialised care for all dogs. As such, we will only board one dog at a time. However, there have been occasions that we do take more, especially when our lovely regulars require last-minute boarding. We will always contact you first if you have booked, to check if it is alright with you, before proceeding with the plan to board dogs from 2 different families. We will only take a maximum of 3 dogs at a time. If your family has 2-3 dogs that require boarding with us, there will be no issue taking them altogether!
Do You Take All Dogs?
Yes, we take MOST dogs. However, we will not board dogs which are aggressive, lack proper vaccination, have poor toilet training and who do not understand commands.
Please also ensure your dogs are free of fleas and ticks before boarding with us.
How Do I Proceed?
Interested in boarding your dog(s) in our home? Please contact us via the messaging app on Pawshake. We require a compulsory meet and greet session of about 15 minutes-30 minutes to assess the suitability of your dog staying with us! For the meet and greet session, please bring along your dog (of course!), the leash that you use for walking your dog, and any questions you may have! During the meet and greet session, we will need you to walk with us to the park with your dog (about 5-10 minutes), so that we can test the leash out.
What Do I Need To Bring Along For Boarding?
1. Filled up questionnaire/ instructions sheet on your dog's routine, behaviour and important things to note
2. All your dog's food
3. Bathing essentials - shampoo, conditioner, brush AND towel
4. 1 packet of Wet Wipes (2-3 packets if your dog is staying with us for more than 7 days)
5. Leash. Your leash MUST have a proper harness as we don't want to meet with situations where your dog can break free and run away! It is terribly stressful for us and for you too!
6. Dog's toys
7. Dog Bed (if he/she sleeps on a bed)
I Need Long-Term Boarding (15 days-2 months). Is This Possible?
Yes it is! We have cared for dogs who have been with us for 2 months! However, we will need you to allow us to bring your dog for grooming! We cannot afford to let your dogs nails be left long and unkempt and his/her hair all over the place as poo can get stuck in all these areas and your dog can get an infection! We have several dog groomers nearby, and we will bring them for grooming. You will be required to pay for the grooming fees BEFORE the boarding commences.
Finally, if you like our service please give us a review. Thank you.
Very caring. Shared photos and condition of my dog Everyday. Didn’t have to worry at all while I was away. Definitely will be my first choice to ask for help again. Highly recommended.
They were great with BayMax.
Emmanuel And Family
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!