Where guests become friends. And where best friends meet. .Bringing joy through happy dogs to experience true smiles from the heart.
Brought up loving dogs, cats and all of all life’s amazing creatures God created. Have had 5 dogs in my life..4 in doggy heaven after blessing me with their time and love here
Been blessed with many wonderful doggy friends and paw parents that have become friends too!
Lots of space at home to accommodate play companions with my little gal.. Safe and secure inside play area including a large indoor garden and no issue with being present at home 100%.
The best way is: come by for a pet greet and let the woofie chemistry speak for the experience the assurance of your furkid taken care and exclusively loving, safe and welcoming "Puppy & Bone" homestay....
- How many pets will there be at any one time?
* This is a home, not a pet shop.
Many of my repeat guests are comfortable with each other come together as a bunch.. however, if your kiddo needs socialisation time, we can arrange in advance. If your dog can pass the Marshmallow test.. they will do fine. But it’s usually one plus my gal.
- Are you flexible on timing?
* This is a home, not a pet shop. So far no one has outstayed their welcome here. Or being asked to get their dogs home quicker..
- Will you accept non neutered dogs or dogs on heat?
* Frankly, this will need to be discussed on case by case. Have had both but as special arrangements will need to be ascertained. Will need to discuss to minimise any issues when here. Non neutered who are well trained and have presented no issues as marking territory, hostility etc have done well here.
- Have there been any unpleasant incidences in your home?
* If they pass the Marshmallow test, ie can get along like most would, they will feel at home here. To date, blessed with just the best of well behaved and natured pawkids and parents (who are really all so awesome - just like their pets.)
- Have you refused any fur kid to host?
* To date, none. The only exceptions are because there is already a couple of guests already under booked care. Only non negotiable if any is, infectious skin or tick infestation conditions, bully aggressive dogs (or parents) to ensure this remains truly a “Puppy and Bone” homestay.
Bodhi had a ball with his 15 days staycation. He was very well looked after by both Cindy and Mon, as well as having great playmates, Cookie and Marshmellow to keep him company. I had daily updates and Cindy even sent Bodhi home as I don't drive, due to the heavy monsoon.
Thanks for taking great care of Max and being so accommodating with the timing to drop and pick him up!
Am a trained and certified professional groomer. Currently studying pet therapy abd alternative wellness.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!