Going away for the weekend and can't bring doggie along? Your pup can come over to our clean, spacious, low-rise walk up in Tiong Bahru! There are many parks and even a dog run nearby.
1) We will need you to provide:
A. Daily food
C. Medication, bed, toys, grooming tools (if needed)
2) We will have:
A. Biodegradable poop bags
B. Food and water bowls
C. Towels for showers or floor bedding
3) My Experience:
I've cared for a number of dogs, from young pups to elderly dogs that find it hard to walk. When I was a student in the US, I worked part time when on an app similiar to Pawshake. I was also a weekly animal shelter volunteer and would go every single week, basically ran the Thursday evening shift. I have four dogs back in my hometown of KL- two large mixed-breed rescues, an excited jumpy schnauzer and an elderly labrador that needs help to walk and eat. I'm used to walking large dogs but love all breeds, sizes and personalities.
I live with my boyfriend JJ. We are Malaysians working in finance/ sustainable development. I work a 9-5pm in corporate finance, while JJ works remotely from our home in Singapore and flies to Jakarta for a week every month. Because we love walking and being with pets, we often tag team and do dogcare together.
4) Our neighbourhood:
Tiong Bahru is a super dog friendly neighborhood with many parks and green spaces. Usually walks will be to Kim Pong park and the surrounding housing area. Lots of dog friendly cafes like Plain Vanilla and Forty Hands. There is even a dog run one block away where dogs can go off- leash safely. We can discuss your comfort level with this later! 😊
6) What’s included:
- Dog walking: A 30-minute walk and feed. Route of your choice. For 2 walks a day, please make 2 separate bookings.
- Boarding: A 24 hour overnight stay at our apartment. Includes 3 walks a day. Two 30 mins (morning and evening) and one 15 mins (pre-bedtime). Extra walks can be discussed!
- House Sitting: A 24 hour overnight stay at your home. Includes 3 walks a day. Two 30 mins (morning and evening) and one 15 mins (pre-bedtime). Extra walks can be discussed!
- House Visits: Usually for cats and other pets. 30-minute feeding, cleaning litter and play.
- I can provide pick-up and drop off transport. The price will be: the cost of the Grab + $9 each way!
- Walk timings: On weekdays, it will be in the morning around 9am, around 5.30pm and before bed around 9/10pm. For weekends, the 5.30pm will be replaced by a walk at lunchtime. If your dog doesn't like walking much, we can play at home or read a book at a cafe!
Thinking about it? Call us for a free meet and great! Open to reducing rates for loyal clients and those living nearby. Note I work a 9-5 weekday, so not able to be at home 24/7.
1st time boarding my dog for 1 night. Melissa is responsive and helpful in taking care of Woody ! Thank you again.
Toshi gets to go for daily walks with Melisa and she took excellent care of toshi! She took the effort to send me loads of pictures and will definitely look for her again.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!