Staycation with En En! While you enjoy your vacation, let your furry pals enjoy theirs! Flexible check-in and check-out time, no extra charge!
Located near to Punggol MRT.
check out my ig: staycationwithenen
Hi furry pal’s parents, I am full time home maker and part time teacher. My loving family consists of a hubby, a cute preschool girl, some fishes and a gentle HDB approved Singapore Special.
I believe my love for dogs were inherited from my Grandma and parents. We used to stay in a shophouse full of adopted dogs, mixture of small and big breeds, puppies to elderly. After shifting to HDB, I also strongly believe in pet adoption. My furry pal, En En found us and is adopted under the Project ADORE in 2012. En En is a sterilised female Singapore Special, age 10(2019), tame, grass trained and underwent a basic obedience training by ASD. Being one of the pioneer adopters, my family was featured in SundayTimes and the News too! Since then, I have been helping my relatives, friends and neighbours to home board their furry pals. Have experience with Terrier, Maltese, Shihtzu, Japanese Spitz, Singapore Special and Husky.
All furry pals under my care will have at least 2 walks a day, once in the morning and another at night. There are 3 decent gardens at my dog friendly estate, a small fenced area for off leash fun and walkable distance to Waterway Park. I am most willing to bring your furry pal for a jog. I have a very spacious extended living room where they can roam freely and take a quiet afternoon nap and the common toilet is used for pee pad/paper trained furry pals.
I only take in 1 furry pal at a time to ensure it gets all the TLC and also to prevent unnecessary stress and anxiety. However, I will take in up to 2 furry pals if they are from the same household.
My offer as follows:
- *only accept 1 furry pal at a time unless they are from the same household.
- free roaming around the house but able to separate if required.
- at least 2 daily walks at the garden. Full body wipe after every walk.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER for 2019! price ranging from $30 onwards dependable on size and needs of furry pals.
* $30/night for less than 10kg (instead of $35)
* $35/night for 10-20kg (instead of $40)
* $40/night for more than 20kg (instead of $50)
- FLEXIBLE check-in and check-out time, NO EXTRA CHARGE but must agree to the possibility of overlapping with another boarding on the first and last day.
- daily updates with pics, video and also can facetime your furry pals too!
- *free caring for your potted plants. Please check for availability.
- DISCOUNT price for small animals in cage.
*Must agree to have a meet and greet before boarding.
Owner to provide the following:
*furry pals must be child/dog friendly.
*up to date vaccination record
*newspaper/pee pad if pet is not grass trained.
*furry pals to be free of fleas & ticks.
*furry pal’s collar and leash, bed/rug, toys and food bowl.
Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
*Please contact me if you need Dog walking/House sitting services as will only do area nearby my place.
Wonderful boarding experience. Suet understood my dog's habits & preferences and looked after him very well throughout his stay. Highly recommended sitter <3
Friendly and loving boarder. Recommended! Thanks for having Furby.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!